Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Spreading Butter in South Florida

Thank god I uncovered a potentially dangerous Booby Trap through the wilds of Ft. Lauderdale.

It has been a long time since my last posting. And even longer since I hit South Florida. My best friend, Xavier Caylor joined me on this expedition and we got to spend some much needed time together. Xavier played photographer as evidenced by photo above as we visited a potential new client in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday. Xavier and I successfully mixed business and pleasure here, I like to call it Bleasure. We have been spreading the butter as far as the eye can see. Boy Butter is strong in Ft. Lauderdale and we only want to improve our slippery grip over sexy South Beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spread the word ! Miami needs to feel da HEAT !

Followers