Friday, November 27, 2009

A Boy Butter Thanksgiving


       Thanksgiving was awesome this week. I was able to really spend time with loved ones and honestly think about about how fortunate I am for my friends, family, and my successful business. Basically just the all around good fortune in my life. I could not have done it without the amazing Boy Butter either, which continues to be a vehicle for making my dreams come true! I also want to do a special shout out for my 3 nephews, Nathaniel, Michael and Gabriel (shown above in this picture who are blessing the bread for the Sabbath) at my intimate birthday dinner in Hidden Hills, CA last week at my parents home. I am very thankful to them for their love, support and respect.

1 comment:

Donna said...

WE missed you so much this Thanksgiving and can't wait till you come back soon!! Love you very much! your lil sis, Donna

Followers