Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bienvenido Boy Butter a Mendoza

Today started early at 5:00 am, headed over to the Buenos Aires Airport to catch our 7:10 am flight to Argentina's 4th largest city Mendoza not far from the Chilean border. The major earthquake yesterday in Chile made the airport a bit of a scene and we were delayed a about 2 hours but made it safely to our destination. Mendoza, Argentina is one of the wine producing capitols of the worlds with over 632 vineyards. But alas as everyone knows I am not much of a wine drinker, I prefer to smoke my wine. So I am not as impressed by the 632 as I am for the 420! Here are some pics from today.

Plane to Mendoza



Diplomatic Hotel from Pool Area
Lunch at Pizza Place near Hotel

Mendozan view from Hotel Room
another view from our room
Eyal Feldman, poolside.

No comments:

Followers