Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Because I Love A Hot, Wet Jewish Boy…

Because I Love A Hot, Wet Jewish Boy…
from www.hitdanback.com
Look, I can’t lie to you…

The idea of Eyal Feldman (owner and creator of “BOY BUTTER“) stripping down to a speedo, slathering himself in some friction-resistant grease, and hopping into the Sea of Gaililee for a long, hard workout might be the only sexual fantasy that I can share with all of my Jewish relatives…
Which is nice, in a way…
Anyhoo, Eyal’s GOING TO DO JUST THAT… and for two great causes; SAGE (Seniors Active in a Gay Environment) the world’s oldest and largest non-profit agency dedicated to advocating for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender seniors and The Jewish Home for the Aging in LA…
I’m going to donate some cash to support Eyal and I hope you’ll do the same…
If not because you feel an obligation to the gay and/or Jewish communities…
Well, because the laws of incomprehensible (yet Kosher) SEXINESS compel you to do so…
Which, lest we forget are working overtime in EYAL’S favor…
CLICK HERE to donate now…
Do it. xo
CLICK HERE TO SHOP.HITDANBACK!
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW HITDANBACK ON FACEBOOK!
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW HITDANBACK ON TWITTER!
  • Share/Bookmark
Tags: , ,

No comments:

Followers