Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jesus Walked I Swam - $3000 Goal Reached!

With just a few days left before my solo 10k marathon swim across the famous Sea of Galilee in Northern Israel for charity, Jesus Walked I Swam, I am proud to announce that we have reached our goal of $3000 for The Jewish Home for the Aging and for SAGE. A million thank you's to all the many donors, friends, family and strangers who donated their money, goodwill and support to two great causes for the elderly, I will not let you down. If you have still not donated or want to, please visit 
www.jesuswalkediswam.blogspot.com, for easy online donations and other donation option.
Goals like rules were meant to be broken!
school fundraising ideas



An image of me swimming from my first marathon swim to Canada and back in 2008.

No comments:

Followers