Friday, November 26, 2010

Food & Fun TImes at the Feldmans on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.  ~E.P. Powell

For me Thanksgiving is a time to be with family and recall all the things we are thankful for in our lives. Brendan and I were lucky enough to spend time with our family in Hidden Hills, CA and have a marvelous time together, sharing a meal and time with loved ones.

Check out some family videos from Thanksgiving night:

Here is a video of the view of the dinner table at the Feldman household. My parents who cooked and hosted a great dinner last night, my sister Miri Peck and her husband Dan and their boys, Nathaniel, Gabriel and Michael. My sister Donna and her husband Jon and my sister's parents-in-law Jennifer and Lawrence Peck.

My 3 year old nephew Michael Peck burning off some post
 turkey dinner as his older brother Nathaniel plays Coldplay on the piano.


No comments:

Followers