Monday, December 6, 2010

HitDanBack and Boy Butter: ATTENTION GALS & GAYS: WHO FEELS LIKE WINNING ANOTHER PRIZE!?


Yup!
It’s time for another hot dude GUESS WHO” post!
That’s right!
Tell me whose ridiculously perfect torso this is, and win a prize from BOY BUTTER
HINT: This hot dude used to literally keep me up at night when I was high school… and college… and law school…and last night… I haven’t gotten a wink of fucking sleep because of this dude for the last 15 years… Oh, and he used to married to a huge, huge, Oscar-winning actress…
Simple as that!
I’ll also tell you that I have a feeling that you’ll love your prize so much, that you’ll want to keep on SHOPPING!
MENTION PURCHASE CODE “HITDANBACK”  AND GET 10% OFF ANY PURCHASE!
Know the answer!?
Email: HitDanBack@gmail.com !
The End.
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW HITDANBACK ON FACEBOOK!
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW HITDANBACK ON TWITTER!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP.HITDANBACK!

No comments:

Followers