Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hipstamatic Photo Collection, New York Scenes of early 2011

I was born in 1977 and I remember those old photos from my youth. The sepia toned curved photos of long gone sweet memories and nostalgic family portraits or scenes. Well I just paid $1.99 for the Hipstamatic Camera app from the Apple Store last night  to allow me to snap 1969 to 70's style photos. The feature which will turn my iPhone into a Hipstamatic Camera. Take a look at some of my photos thus far.

Hipstamatic Photo Collection

Flatiron looking North to Empire State Building on 23rd St, 
(E. Feldman NYC Jan, 6, 2011)

Beautiful Brendan, 
(Brendan McGovern in NYC Apt on Jan, 6, 2011
South-facing view of the Flatiron Building on 23rd St, 
(E. Feldman NYC Jan, 6, 2011)
Lily at my feet, 
(Lily J. Kittens, my little housecat in NYC Jan, 6, 2011)

No comments:

Followers