Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Boy Butter breaks sales record at this years IML 2011 Marketplace

Boy Butter kicked butt this year at Chicago's 33rd annual International Mr. Leather and I wanted to share some highlights of the weekend. IML is the world's largest Leatherman competition and gathering that started in 1979. IML is a five-day international conference that attracts around 15,000 people from all over the world. In addition to the International Mr. Leather title competition, the event includes speakers, workshops, socials, dances and of course a marketplace. It is in this IML Marketplace which I have been working at since the year 2000 when I used to work at industry powerhouse, Nasty Pig. In 2003 I brought to market my own product and have been slinging Boy Butter at IML every year since. We had a lot of fun this year as my beau Brendan and best friend Xavier Caylor helped make this the most successful IML in the 8 year history of our company.
I am ready to make a sale :  )
Me Ken, from CheapLubes.com and Brendan at Hyatt Regency bar
A sister of perpetual indulgence and her little one. 
Well catholic nun's do not believe in abortion.
The boy behind the butter.
Xavier and me at the booth
My love and amazing accountant Brendan McGovern
VIDEOS:
Sales were so good, Xavier actually went crazy and
 had to be restrained at the hotel Saturday night. 

Video of my booth right before the show began.

No comments:

Followers