Thursday, June 16, 2011

My nephew's 4th Birthday Bash at Chuck E. Cheese

Yesterday was the 4th birthday of my youngest nephew, Michael Peck. It was held at Chuck E. Cheese, a children's sit down pizza restaurant with video games, prizes, other fun stuff and especially noise, kid's love it.  We had a good time and the best part occurred at the end when my nephews were placed in a closed wind chamber with tons of wind and flying tickets they redeem for crappy prizes. Anyways check out the videos, they are so hilarious I almost died laughing. 
 Me and Nathaniel
Me, Chuck E and Donna
My momma and me
The family having fun

2 hilarious videos of my 3 nephews ticket grabbing madness
The birthday boy Michael in ticket chamber
Gabriel and Nathaniel's turn

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Great to see this awesome birthday party held at chuck E. I have been looking for some outstanding ideas for my niece’s birthday. Have already book one of best venues in Los Angeles for the day. Planning to have frozen theme for the day as she loves it. Hope will find best ideas for the same.

Followers