Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Kamanawana Marathon Swim, my 8 mile lone charity swim from Maui to Lanai for SAGE

Aloha,

       I would like to announce my 5th annual lone non-stop marathon swim for charity. This year I'll be swimming from the Hawaiian Island of Maui to Lanai for a total of 8 miles (13 km) on Nov. 1st, 2012 and it's called The Kamanawana Marathon Swim. This is my first open ocean marathon swim and I will have a safety crew in a boat next to me for my most challenging swim yet, which is why my goal to raise $10,000 is also my loftiest. Please sponsor my swim with a donation of at least $30 or more for SAGE, (Services and Advocacy for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Elders) was established in 1978 and is the world’s oldest and largest non-profit agency dedicated to serving and advocating for LGBT older adults. All donations are tax deductible and certain generous donors will be matching donations dollar for dollar. 

Click on this link to learn and donate: http://sageusa.org/specialevents/home.cfm?ID=109

Thank You, 

Eyal Feldman, swimmer and activist for the elderly

No comments:

Followers